Great program. I had been using an old Microsoft add-in. Your program is 100 times better. Wish I looked for it earlier.
Davton ContactSync is a free of charge tool which will synchronise contacts in one contact folder to another. It is designed to synchronise contacts from a shared Microsoft Outlook ‘Public Folder’ to a personal folder – so that the contacts can be synchronised to a smart-phone using ActiveSync.
It is a one way synchronization – changes made in the local folder or on the PDA will not be reflected back to the Public folder.
- Manual Synchronisation
- Synchronise one Contact Folder to another Contact Folder
- Synchronise all contacts, or a subset based on a ‘Category’
- Works with Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Exchange
- Tried and tested technology with hundreds of users using it daily.
- Works with Outlook 2000, XP, 2003, 2007, 2010
- Works with Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7
- Free of Charge Tool
The synchroniser can filter the contacts it copies to your local folder, based on a categories. So for example if you just want the contacts with category ‘Customer’ to be moved to your local folder, Davton ContactSync can handle this. (For more complex filtering requirements you will need to contact us about creating a custom version of the tool.)
Davton ContactSync the standard Outlook contact field ‘Government ID Number’ to track information. If you have information in these fields, it will be overwritten (but only in the copied local contacts). If you
need information in this field you should contact us for a custom version.